WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity, thereby distinguishing the user from others using the site.
Further information on cookies and how to manage them for your web browser can be found at:http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
EU COOKIE LAW
Further information on the EU cookie law can be found on the Information Commissioner's Office website:http://www.ico.gov.uk/
Your Data Protection Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing email@example.com.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
estimate our audience size and usage pattern
store information about your preferences and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
speed up your searches
recognise you when you return to our site
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system information and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. Further information can be found in our Privacy
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the relevant setting in your browser. However, please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of skincloud.net