Avène Cicalfate Skin Cream is the most recommend skin restorative cream for small scars and skin lesions.
Avène Cicalfate Restorative Skin Cream product description:
Avène Cicalfate skin cream, sometimes also referred to as Avene Cicalfate Repair Creme, or just simply Avene Cicalfate, is a light and non-greasy emulsion that acts on irritated skin, helping to improve your comfort and restore your well-being.
Most small skin injuries and irritations can be treated with Avène Cicalfate, a cream that repairs, reduces scaring, speeds healing, and restores damaged skin to its natural well-being and flexibility quickly.
In addition, Avene Cicalfate regenerates the skin faster, making it a perfect solution for small burns, among other things.
Throughout the day, our skin is exposed to many many external agents, like chemicals, cold and wind, or exposure to the sun, that can cause irritation and damage. It is therefore essential to take care and moisturize the skin, helping it stay strong, protected and to help it repair itself. The Avene Cicalfate repair cream is perfect for all these uses.
Avène Cicalfate skin repair cream helps you repair and activate the natural regenerative process of the skin. Thanks to its mild composition, it is indicated for adults and children, and can even be safely applied on irritated skin.
Main benefits of the Avene Cicalfate cream:
- Healing: repairs and restores the skin, restoring comfort and flexibility of your skin.
- Calming: enriched with Avène thermal water, it offers a refreshing and soothing effect on the skin, leaving it hydrated and refreshed, and helps relieve irritation and itching resulting from damaged and irritated skin.
- Regenerating: softens and activates the cells responsible for skin regeneration
- Healing: it helps in promoting the repair of the epidermis, stimulating the cells in charge of natural cutaneous regeneration
- Antibacterial: the combination of copper sulfate and zinc in its formula reduces the risk of bacterial growth, avoiding the accumulation of irritating agents on the surface of the
How to use
Clean the skin and apply Avène Cicalfate Repair cream. Perform gentle massages extending throughout all damaged areas, until completely absorbed. Repeat 1 or 2 times a day.
Do not expose to temperatures below 32 degrees of freeze.
Looking for a smaller size? try the Avène Cicalfate Restorative Skin Cream 40 ml.
ALUMINIUM STARCH OCTENYLSCCINATE, AQUA, BEESWAX ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, COPPER SULFATE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MYRETH-3 MYRISTATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (VASELINA), PEG-45 DODECYL GLYCOL COPOLYMER, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, XANTHAN HUM, ZINC SULFATE, AVENE AQUA, ALUMINIUM SUCROSE OCTASULFATE.
Note: Ingredients listed are based on the most current information available. Please refer to actual product packaging as formulations may change.